The first post by Z

The purpose of a diary is to write about what you did, what happen, and thoughts, things you want to write is down and keep it in your life. The reason people keep diaries is to remember thing you write from the pass, because you forgot thing you did in the pass, but you has diaries in the pass, so this help you bring back your pass. Well myself has kept a diary before is becasuse, if later on in my life I would forgot my life in the pass, I could just look my old diaries and remind myself the pass, after that I can feel a little better and refresh my mind. If I would read other people diaries I can learn about thing they had did in the pass and learn their history of them. Not everyone would led you read their diaries without their permission. That is what I think it depend on that person.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Ms. Rust said...

It is important to keep diaries so that you can remember the past, even many many years from now. I wonder what kinds of people are okay with other people reading their diaries, and what kinds of people would not like that.

Post a Comment

Followers